Thu, Feb 10|
How To Become A Racist
"This workshop is a combination of transcending philosophy and the knowledge and wisdom on how to end racism. The community, support and safe space is a game changer, but what makes this workshop unique is the host. Full of light, energy and wisdom."
Time & Location
Feb 10, 2022, 2:30 PM – 4:00 PM
About the event
It's not what you think, but it will make you think.
Join this dynamic three-part educational series with live Zoom sessions.
Starting three consecutive Thursdays on February 10th and ends on the 24th
This event is perfect for individuals, leaders, and employees focused on creating impact change around racism within their workplace and communities.
Have you ever wondered?
- How do you become a racist?
- Are you born with racist DNA?
- Does someone teach you, or is it an inevitable path dictated by skin tone, stereotypes, and status?
Join a group of humans for this three-part series as we share an anthropological and insightful look at racism, answer questions live, and myth bust some of the common language we use regarding race.
This is a dynamic, engaging series that will dissect and reflect on how to address and end not only racism but bring healing to our humanity.
You will learn the origin of racism and actionable steps to help you end racism:
- DEVELOP your understanding of racism
- IMPROVE way to discuss racism along with the other 'isms
- INCREASE your impact with social change
- MAKE CONNECTIONS with like-hearted humans that desire better in the world
Week One: The Genesis and History Racism (Thursday, February 10th)
Week Two: Language and Stereotype (Thursday, February 17th)
Week Three: Reflection, Identify, and Action (Thursday, February 24th)
One-time registration that covers the entire three workshop sessions.
If you can't participate in all three sessions the recording will be shared with you.
What attendees say:
"Of all the workshops and seminars that I have taken part in that seek to address the issue of racism, this one is the most fruitful and has the potential to provide the most impact. This is true not just on the individual level or within smaller social circles -- but the tools and perspectives offered here can transform our entire society if we lovingly share with others. The more people that we can reach, the more that can subsequently be reached thereafter as the positive vibes compound." –Randy A.
"This workshop was the answer I was looking for in my journey of understanding racism and all the “isms” that plague our humanity today. Charisse brought so much light and love into my world, and for that, I am grateful. Take the workshop; this will be the greatest gift to yourself and the people around you!" - Anonymous Human
- Attendance at the full three parts is highly recommended. If you can't commit to all three, you can receive the recordings or join us for the next series.
- Materials will be sent prior to the event.
- Sessions will be recorded.
We offer a corporate package. Check it out here.
- Ticket type
- Access to LIVE and recorded workshop sessions - Post-session small groups - Content materials and resourcesPrice$99.00
+$2.48 service fee+$2.48 service fee